...... course information
The program is meanly aimed to improve the sculling technique by rowing, analyse, to practice and share the different experiences. The courses are not meant for people without any rowing experience nor for real full competition training.
The sculling sessions will be supervised by an enthusiast and experienced instructor who is especially focused on improving the sculling technique of a larger group of recreational rowers. Passion, patience and dedication are paramount.
The offer includes.....
- minimum age: 21 years
- participants: international
- language: English, Dutch, German, French
- general rowing experience: at least two seasons, able to keep course
- single scull experience: at least two seasons in single scull, or after consultation
- safety: you can safe yourself if you unwished tip over
- swimming: at least 150 meters in rowing gear
- condition: good health
- during 5 days rowing courses, from 08.30 until 13.00 hours
- 9 rowing sessions between 1 and 1,5 hours each (depending on weather conditions)
- single scull (in principle former Empacher competition single sculls will be used)
- 4 times video-recordings
- 4 times video analyses
- individual based exercise instructions
- course fee indication: 625,- Euro
not included: airline ticket, car rental, stay, foods/drinks, insurances
*program and offer are under reserve. The course only goes on if there are enough entries.