...... course information
The program is especially aimed at perfecting the technique by means of sculling a lot and analysing and sharing experiences. These courses are not meant for persons without any rowing experience and are not meant as an allround training period for competition.
The sculling courses will be lead by two enthusiastic, experienced instructors, who are familiar with the whishes of recreational rowers to improve their sculling technique. Passion, patience and dedication lead the way.
The offer includes.....
- minimum age: 18 years
- participants: international
- spoken languages: German, English
- general rowing experience: one season, is able to keep course
- single-scull experience, one season in the single-scull, or in consultation
- swimming: you can at least swim 150 meters in rowing gear
- physical condition: good health
- amount of participants: 10
- 5 nights in a hotel, based on double-rooms with shower/toilet/tv
- 5 days half board
- 10 sculling sessions of approx. 2 hours (depending on weatherconditions)
- video-recordings from motor boat
- analysing video
- individual based instructions
- coaching from motor boat
Course fee indication: 798,- Euro
offer, program and prices under usual reserve
applications will be taken in order of entry
courses only take place when the minimum amount of participants has been achieved
.....contact:email@example.com telefoon +31(0)20-6186580, mobiel +31(0)6-20-613026 (voicemail uit)